Saturday, October 6, 2012

Fall/Winter Meal Plans - week 3

Here's my official third week of Fall/Winter meal plans...


Sunday:

from Martha Stewart
Monday:
Leftovers

Tuesday:
Lasagna

Wednesday:

from The Girl Who Ate Everything
Thursday:
Leftovers

Friday:

see my post on Matt's birthday for the recipe

Saturday:
*I really simplify her recipe, using tortilla chips and Rotel,
though I'm certain it's extra tasty as written!
from Pioneer Woman

This week I'm venturing from my plan quite a bit actually... we'll really have the pesto cream pasta with garlic bread (that I skipped last week), pecan salmon with rice and acorn squash, migas, and chicken barley soup, plus leftovers twice.  We're blessed to have a Pastor's Appreciation dinner tomorrow night with our local Baptist association, and lunch with another pastor Sunday so we didn't need to plan quite as many meals!

No comments: