Wednesday, July 14, 2010

36 weeks... wow!

Well, it's really late for me but we enjoyed an evening with friends who've come to Louisville from our Kansas City world... what a great and happy mix! So I'm awake now feeling lots of little hiccups from our baby Moriah who's doing well according to my doctor, as I had a 36 week check-up today. While her check-up doesn't predict any sort of time line it was reassuring to know that my body is starting the progress that it will need to continue in order to deliver a healthy baby in the next few weeks, naturally we hope :) So here's a picture of me tonight... feeling pretty big, but you can be the judge of that I suppose!

5 comments:

Stacey Barnoskie said...

You are beautiful Laura!

Ethan B. said...

No matter what happens, the Lord always provides for everything.

Kara said...

I think you look adorable :) Excited to meet baby moriah :)

Grace~The Mommy On the Bus said...

I let out a little scream when i saw this! Ryan even came to see!

YOU ARE ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!

Sara S. said...

I love this picture my friend! You look absolutely amazing and radiant. Your belly may be growing big but you look just as beautiful as ever! I can't wait to meet little Moriah! I know she is going to be just precious...just like her Mommy. Let's just hope she lets me hug her a little more! hehehe :)
Also, thank you for your sweet comment on my blog and also for all the encouragement you have been throughout my time as a missionary. I have loved your little cards, care packages, and just sweet emails letting me know your are praying for me. What an amazing friend you have been, and I am so excited for our daughters to know each other (and be pen pals as I am sure they are going to be) someday soon! Love you friend!